Skip to main content

November????

 Where, oh where, has the time gone?  It's already November.  I guess I've spent the last couple months sewing LOL  I picked up some cute kitty fabric and made Granddaughter #2, Emery, the cutest twirly skirt and appliqued tshirt.  


Then, I created a wonderful fall outfit for her fall school pictures.  


And that sent me down the rabbit hole of fabric, patterns and sewing again.  I even went so far as to open an Etsy store!  I've also been doing some planning for a couple of craft fairs next year. We'll see where that ends up :) 

Have you been doing any reading?  Eating anything good? I'm engrossed in The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton.  VERY ENTERTAINING!  I'm chuckling often with this one.  As for food, I have been doing Hello Fresh for almost 2 months.  I am loving it!  It eliminates my need to plan HAHAHA  Seriously, the ingredients all come to you with the recipe card for the meal.  All you need to do is pick the meals you want.  So, I guess there is some planning involved, but not like I was doing before.  I have a couple of free boxes to give away if you want to try it.  Just let me know!

Until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Reading Habits

I am an avid book reader.  I have even been known to read a good bit of fanfiction (I'm a Twifan...yes, I admit that in public).  Since joining Goodreads I've come to love to do reading challenges.  In case you're like my best friend and have no clue what that might be, let me explain.  A reading challenge can be as simple as setting a reading goal for the year.  Or it can be as complex as one I'm doing next year that is an Artist Color Wheel Challenge - find book covers that are mainly the colors on the color wheel and are the shades of the grey scale. Anyway, I read Book Chick City's blog  http://www.bookchickcity.com/  and they're doing a Mystery/Suspense reading challenge that I'm going to join in on next year.  I'm going to see if I can read 12 mystery/suspense books.  You may be thinking that that isn't a whole lot of books for someone who claims to be an avid reader; and you're right, it's not BUT I normally don't read myste...

Naked in Death by JD Robb

"I don't think I'm in love with you anymore, I know I am."  Oh. my. gah.  I am sooo in love with Roarke! Holy balls!  Why did I wait so long to read this? (actually I listened) It's like an amazing episode of CSI or Law & Order or some show like that....not that I watch tv all that often, but yeah, Lt Eve Dallas would put those shows to shame! The crime solving portion of the book, which honestly was the majority of the book, was great.  There was enough creep factor to the crime and the reasoning when you found out who it was that did it and why, but it wasn't so bad that you wanted to put it down.  It just made me mad that I couldn't have killed the pervy old man myself. This is definitely a series I will continue.  It may also just convert me to an audio book listener....as you may or may not know, my previous attempts at listening have not gone so well.  But this kept my attention pretty well and I loved the voice characterization of Roa...

Ready for the rodeo?

Well, after being away from sewing and listing and selling for a couple of years, I've finally got something new up. I used an adorable cowboy and cowgirl fabric from Michael Miller and made this skirt and top that would be perfect for a trip to the rodeo. Or it would be great for western day at school. Feel free to check it out...even bid on it ;0) http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Boutique-Rascals-Western-Cowgirl-CBD-FCBM_W0QQitemZ280255354898QQihZ018QQcategoryZ79714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem